Today is day 11 on bedrest and as much as it sucks, I think Im beginning to settle in. I still have my "down" times but I have decided to just try and make the best of it and realize that Im here for such a wonderful reason.
I have to say thank you to all my wonderful family and friends whom have taken time out of their busy days to come and visit me! It helps me tremendously to see their faces. I have some great people in my life and for that I am thankful!
As for these two wonderful gifts that I have growing in my belly....they are getting bigger and more active by the day! I think Beau and I are going to have our hands full with little Luke. He is so active and gives the nurses a hard time every morning when its time to listen to his little heartbeat. Abbye is pretty easy to locate, she stays in the same place pretty much all the time. Although she is the one that I feel kicking me the most. We already love these babies so much! It amazes me how much you can love someone you have never met before, but I do!
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Day 11
Posted by Jenny at 9:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
You will continue to be amazed at how much you can possibly love once you are holding those babies as well! Dustin and I are in awe everyday of how much we feel for K!
Post a Comment